[Chat] Q&A session for life in Japan (Tokyo), for Japanese, BL etc
Hello! Sorry, I don’t actually have a release or even anything remotely close to a teaser today! Please forgive me… ><;; We’re working hard! Uh… yes we’re working hard! Also with real life as well…
Anyway, I’m posting this here in case people here are also interested.
I’m hosting a livechat session
TOMORROW today 26th Oct at 2pm GMT +1 timing, so the later GMTs will be evening/night Saturday, and timings before will be early Saturday! Everything will be livechat and it’s accessible without an account or even an email!
Chat is over! Thanks for joining~
If you can make it, that’ll be awesome. If you didn’t make it, that’s okay as I’ll still take in your questions. Just leave your comments so I can answer them at a later time with a cumulative post of everything I can answer!
- If it’s Japanese language-related, you should come with actual questions to ask. You can ask about “how do you define this meaning” or “how do you translate this” and stuff. You can also ask about my language learning journey, my current course and the stuffs I’m studying etc. Please do not ask me to translate one entire manga for you, or an entire chapter of something!
- If it’s Japan-related, if possible please stick to Tokyo-specific questions. I only stayed in Tokyo so I can really only answer about Tokyo. You can ask me about life there, prices there, people there, uni course etc~
- If it’s about BL, oh yes of course why not? I can tell you a bit about Ikebukuro too!
- If it’s about translations, feel free to ask them as well! Please DO NOT suggest projects, this is not the time to do it!
- If you just want to sit in for fun and nothing to ask, that’s also cool~
- Basically ask whatever you want~ You can also ask about me idk why you’d do that but ok