Hello all! Sorry this isn’t a release, but more of an update. :’D
I’m back into translation business again, and Minato has a bit more time on her hands perhaps you can expect things to go smoother from now on. \o/ We will have a New Years’ release, but we won’t tell you all what they are. (Maybe I’ve said it already but y’know, hehe.) Good news is that something is already in QC mode, so I just have to translate the 2nd half of it to release an entire chapter!
And the livestream. Uh, I hadn’t expected that many people to vote because I seriously didn’t think that many people would be interested in a livestream.
So I have a question – who is going to turn up? I need quite the exact headcount to know which program to use to livestream. (I have a livestream channel that streams well but is limited to a max of 50 viewers at the same time, and we have over 100 people who voted so…) The date is not yet completely decided, but the time definitely will be around 11am or 12pm at GMT timing, and streaming on the weekends when we begin on Saturday and Sunday will be longer to give it more air time! But as of now, the date that most people have chosen is the period between the 28th Dec – 3rd Jan.
So please leave a comment if you know you will definitely show up for most of the livestream. I will actually be airing all 12 episodes of the top most voted (definitely Free! now lol) anime.
Hello guys it’s Splodey and the rest of the rotten girls here! Uh, just saying that Rainy Day is really nearly done and if nothing goes wrong it will be a weekend release. ;D But Minato may just be very busy so… yes. ^^;;
We still are looking for help! We need
No test for typesetter available but we’d love to see something you’ve done! You will not be swarmed with projects and tasks, but we ask of your dedication and the heart of sharing the delicious BL with others! Originally, it’s only Akunin wo Nakaseru Houhou that we’re looking for help for, but since then we’ve received emails from a few lovely raw scanners! They offered us some doujinshis that they may scan (MORE MAKOHARU and of course others), so I think it’ll be great if we can pick up the pace to receive more new projects! If you could tweet/tumblr/reblog this etc it’ll be awesome too! We need all the help we can get. <3 Our contact is rottenscans[at]gmail[dot]com, or use our contact page!
Other news… it looks like now there’s something that’s Free! that is actually free. :P LINK HERE.
Guess what lovelies it’s a DATING SIM and it’s for Free! (oh boy the pUNS) So please support them and check out those FAQs before you ask them any questions!
Anyway, that’s it from me now, and I hope everyone else is having a great 1st week of December! Ah, and about the livestreaming of anime to watch this winter, yes I’ll still be doing it. More details later!
P.S. Whatever happened at MangaUpdates is just sad. But thankfully, googling is still a very viable option. :’D
Hello guys! I’ve come with mini previews for 2 MakoHaru djs! I tend to do these previews a lot, also just for fun too. :P
Anyway, you can find the summaries and description on our current projects list. Please also feel free to join our forums! We could use more people having fun together and I’d love to chat with many other BL fans. ;D
But before that, I have 2 little notices!
BangAQUA is in need of a Japanese > English translator, and also a Chinese > English translator!
Now, on to previews~
First of all, thanks everyone~ We hit over 100 followers for this site, and it’s just emails/wordpress reader updates! Also thanks to anyone else for bookmarking our site, and those RSSing it! Now I just have a bunch of things to just update everyone~
- We have THREE new sparkling MakoHaru projects, again generously provided by nyanko44! <3 We hope you look forward to them! Details are on our Current projects page.
- If you haven’t checked lately, we’ve held on to 2 other MakoHaru doujinshis for awhile – both translated, but Oboreru is nearly done editing, while Rainy Day still needs to be cleaned.
- Splodey (that’s me hello anyone new!) is starting on translating Shisei Gokumon, FINALLY. That is a joint with BangAQUA~
- As wordpress shows us stats, we can roughly see where our visitors are from over the course of the time we’ve set up our site. So, we have decided to have our FAQs translated into the following languages: Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, and Spanish! We’re doing this because we thought it’d be a great idea to have a language that some people are more comfortable reading in. Currently, we have translators for Thai, Bahasa Indonesia and Spanish, but the spot for Korean is still left open. So if you’d like to help, please let us know by leaving a comment, or use our contact form. Alternatively, if you’d like to offer to translate it to another language that isn’t listed here, please feel free to also contact us.
- If you look at the sidebar, we have 2 little buttons there. The one on the left is made by Hoka, lovely leader of BangAQUA, and the other made by our awesome editor, Minato~ So feel free to use those buttons to link to our website!
- Last but not least, JOIN OUR FORUM! We would love more people around to liven it up~
That’s all for our updates and what’s going on lately~ We welcome anyone new to the forum, and we hope to see you there because we very much want to chat with you guys. <3